Bliss balls, nutty fruity are the quick, easy and healthy treat that are just created with Nuts and sweetened by dried fruits and honey. These no sugar, no bake healthy snacks are an absolute bliss ready for either the lunch box for kids, or a quick energy snack between meals or as a dessert after meals. These are great for everyone from a toddler to the elders.
I have made these bliss balls twice since tasting it from the play centre mom friend. Tried variations since it has plenty of ingredient options to choose from the world of nuts and dried fruits. I love these for it is a sweet made without sugar and it is absolutely healthy. It has no definite rules for measuring the ingredients. It is raw; very easy to make and it takes not more than 10 minutes.
Bliss Balls, Nutty Fruity
When I was pregnant, people advice to add nuts and fruits in everyday diet. I tried to do it almost everyday but it was difficult to remember and was boring to eat the same things everyday. If I had known these bliss balls recipes I would have tried varieties of bliss balls at ease which is also very healthy. It is no late.
I know the goodness of honey, dates and nuts. But I don’t like the sweetness of dates and honey. But together it takes great. The sweetness is different.
Also, my toddler girl who gets choosy sometimes with food who try to eat everything on her own, these bliss balls work great. She loves it. The fine version of nuts and fruits makes it a perfect sweet treat hiding all the goodness within.
Health benefits of bliss balls, Nutty Fruity :
- Cashews are rich in vitamin, minerals and anti oxidants which are essentials for good functioning of our body.
- Almonds are a great source of healthy fat, vitamin E, fiber and protein which are very good for healthy, glowing skin and hair.
- Walnuts are a great source for omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Honey, dates, prunes and dried grape are high iron contents.
- Together, it makes a perfect addition of healthy choice on your daily diet.
- 1 Tbsp Cashews
- 1 Tbsp Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Walnuts
- 4 Dates (nos)
- 4 prunes (nos)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Peanut butter
- ½ Pure vanilla essence
- ¼ cup Desiccated coconut
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Make sure your nuts are at room temperature.
- Soak the dry fruits in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Dry your Food processor / mixie completely.
- Grind all the nuts together and keep aside. Do not over grind the nuts as it might spill out oil.
- Chop dates and grind all other ingredients together until fine
- Combine the ground mixer together well.
- Roll the mix into small bliss balls.
- Finally roll the bliss balls in desiccated coconut. Coconut gives a beautiful and blissful look as well as it prevents from sticking to hands.
Store in refrigerator upto 1 week.
serving size 1 or 2. (high calories)
Do not serve more than the serving size for toddlers.
These good-looking bliss balls have no limits for being creative. Play with your ingredients. You can add the listed ingredients or any other nuts of your choice. Try different flavors and don’t forget to write back with your pictures. Looking forward!!